- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 10
- Duration 20 days
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes
Best AngularJS Training Institute / Classes / Centers located in Coimbatore at Gandhipuram, Saravanampatti, Ramnagar, Peelamedu, RS Puram, Racecourse
We are the best providers of AngularJS Course in Coimbatore with expert guidance and fully interactive classes. We Provide Real-Time Project Based Opportunities for our Students to work in Single page Web Application design with our Trainers guidance. Everyday our instructor will give small task which will make you perfect to design Single page web based application in Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8
Techi4s is the best place to learn the technologies which require the professional touch as we have the experience and knowledge to handle the corporate level challenges.PayPal, The guardian, Lego, Netflix, and lambda test are the popular products that need dynamic behavior across the devices and browsers. These products are the evidential proof for the outperformance of the AngularJS framework. Join in the AngularJS Certification Training in Coimbatore from Techi4s to create products with the knowledge of the AngularJS.
Our training center is equipped with perfect environment with all required facilites and course fee is less compared to other training institutes.Our Angular JS training will be scheuled on Regular Weekdays and Weekends based on students requirements.
SHOULD YOU USE AngularJS FOR YOUR SITE?
If you’re looking to build a dynamic SPA with sleek desktop-like user experience, AngularJS is the framework for your needs. As a general purpose framework built for CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) applications, AngularJS is a good fit for most web applications. There are however a few noteworthy factors to consider whether AngularJS will suit your needs.
- AngularJS is opinionated. As a comprehensive client-side solution, AngularJS is naturally opinionated on how a CRUD application should be developed. That means there is definitely an “Angular” way of building a web project, and you’ll need to check with the development team as to whether AngularJS is a right fit for your project’s development workflow.
- Not all projects require a framework as robust as AngularJS. For simpler websites, there are lighter weight frameworks like Backbone.js that are better suited to the task.
- Not suited for data intensive or tricky DOM manipulation. AngularJS uses “dirty checking” when managing changes to the DOM—the AngularJS digest checks all variables watched by all $scopes for changes. Any value change among any of the variables forces an update of the DOM. While this isn’t a problem for your average website, applications that require heavy DOM manipulation like GUI (Graphic User Interface) editors and video games will start to lag. Another noteworthy use-case where AngularJS would run into trouble, is large photo galleries that see huge volumes of traffic, like Instagram—while there are workarounds, you are better off using a more powerful rendering engine for your view, like React.
- It builds powerful applications—like Gmail, for example—with ease.
- AngularJS is part of the MEAN Stack. MEAN can do everything the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) stack does, just with the same language that, chances are, is already being used on your site’s front end.
- Modularity and code organization make it great for dividing up large-scale work with a team. Modularity also makes testing and debugging a breeze.
- Uses the shortest possible code
- Functionality-first thinking vs. structure-first thinking make this framework more focused on features, which in turn makes developers’ jobs easier.
- Pairs with AJAX for amazing speed
- Also clicks well with a Ruby on Rails back end, and can be integrated into a Rails workflow because they share the same ideology and code structure can flow well from the front end to the back end
- It’s great for top-down development as a development philosophy (vs. bottom-up, which can be more frustrating for your developer).
- Can handle heavy user interaction via forms. Its validation side is excellent, and its admin area is great, too.
- Excellent tools and support from the Google community
- AngularJS also works well with the ASP.NET framework and C# language on the back end of a site.
Introduction to ADO.NET
ADO.NET Connections (Web offering only)
DataReaders and Connected Access
Data Sets and Disconnected Access
More About DataSets
XML and ADO.NET (Not covered in the Windows and Web offerings)
Concurrency and Transactions
New Features in ADO.NET
LINQ to ADO.NET
0.00 average based on 0 ratings