- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 10
- Duration 15 day
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
Advanced Graphics Designing / Responsive Web Development / Twitter Bootstrap Training Course in Coimbatore
Looking for a professional, Responsive Web Design Course in Coimbatore, we offer Responsive Website Designing Training in Coimbatore bootstrap CSS curriculum.
Demand for Web designing especially for front end Development is increasing day by day. Front end development basically done by HTML and CSS where HTML is markup Language and CSS is a style sheet. With the help of this two we can build any website. These days most of the people using phones and tablets to browse website and faces problems to surf. A website which made by HTML and CSS will fail to provide user friendly experience.
Objective of Bootstrap Framework
- The Speed of the Development- Save your coding effort by providing less CSS functionality and pre-built segments of code instead of structuring code from scratch. Ready-made templates of Bootstrap will help achieve your demands through a faster route.
- Responsive Features Utilizing Bootstrap you can efficiently build responsive layouts. This features make your web pages to appear more appropriately on various devices and screen resolutions without any modification in the markup.
- Easy to Use Bootstrap is simple and easy to use. Anyone with the essential working skill of HTML and CSS can proceed development with Bootstrap.
- Consistent Design All Bootstrap elements share the similar design theme and ways through the library so that the layouts of your pages are logical throughout your web development.
- Compatible with Browsers Bootstrap is designed with latest browsers in mind, and it is compatible with all new browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, and Opera.
- Open Source And the excellent part is, it is entirely free to download and use.
Why Bootstrap Training with placement in coimbatore
- Trainees should have basic knowledge in HTML, CSS Programming.
- Trainees should have Web Designing Tools Knowledge
Introduction to ADO.NET
ADO.NET Connections (Web offering only)
DataReaders and Connected Access
Data Sets and Disconnected Access
More About DataSets
XML and ADO.NET (Not covered in the Windows and Web offerings)
Concurrency and Transactions
New Features in ADO.NET
LINQ to ADO.NET
0.00 average based on 0 ratings