- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 10
- Duration 15 day
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
Best No 1 Drupal Training Courses In Coimbatore, Tirupur, Erode, Etc
Learn Drupal Training in Coimbatore from the Experts at Techi4s. Get a Career in Drupal after completing Drupal Training in Coimbatore at Techi4s. Techi4s is rated as No 1 Drupal Training Institute in Coimbatore.
Drupal is one of the leading content management framework developed in PHP. Drupal is extensively used to create websites, blogs and social websites. Drupal is mainly used for knowledge management, business collaborations and as a web application framework. Popular websites like BarackObama.com, White Houses’s official website, French Government’s website, Weather.com, MIT and Harvard websites are developed in Drupal. More than 2.1% of the websites in the world use Drupal for running their websites. Drupal is an open source CMS and the huge support from the Drupal community is one of the reasons why Drupal remains a preferred choice for many web developers.
An every engineering student is aim to placing in top organization but placements are an important role to shaping the students career. The recruiters are expecting skill sets in those core subjects also with aptitude, reasoning, and soft skills. We offer free placement training to solve the written exams and technical & HR rounds to get your dreaming job.
We offer free workshops is help to trained on latest and updated technologies for engineering students in an industry in terms of future aspects as well enriching the knowledge and practical skills. The students are encouraged to learning new concepts and trying new things with great experience.
Why we learn Drupal?
- Drupal is the framework which supports the multiple database platforms like Postgre, MariaDB, SQLite, Oracle and MySQL. Drupal Training Course will teach the students with practical classes about the challenges faced in the industry and the advantages of using the Drupal.
- Drupal has extensive support for the servers like Apache, IIS, and Lighttpd.
- Drupal support for the different types of content like the blog content, forum content, page content, article content, and the custom type.
- Unlimited tagging, unlimited user roles, in-built forum engine, are some of the advantages in using the Drupal.
- The migration of data from Drupal to other systems like CMS, Joomla, or WP is easy with the Drupal.
Skills Required For A Drupal Developer
- Drupal has multiple divisions and the skills regarding the backend modules and front end theming is essential for advancement in the Drupal career. Drupal professionals can be a front end or the back end developer. Drupal 7 Training Drupal with Techi4s will transform the students and hone the skills required for the different industries.
- The theming and the front end developer need to know the programming skills like HTML, PHP, JS, and CSS. The arrangements or the structure, size planning, the color and choices of the font are the aesthetic part needed for the front end developers.
- The front end developers should possess the knowledge to handle the layout and wireframes of the HTML pages. Drupal 8 Training at Techi4s will bring huge opportunities for a fresher to get placed in top companies.
- Drupal back end developers should know about the PHP and LAMP environment.
- The information architecture, the data management and the display are the key elements to work in the back end of the application.
- Tools of the Drupal for creating modules like Views, CTools, and panels knowledge is essential for a back end developer.
- Back end developers should handle custom Drupal modules.
- Knowledge about the lifecycle of software development is essential for a Drupal back end developer. Join the Techi4s renowned institute to get the Drupal Certification Training which is highly valued in the job industry
Introduction to ADO.NET
ADO.NET Connections (Web offering only)
DataReaders and Connected Access
Data Sets and Disconnected Access
More About DataSets
XML and ADO.NET (Not covered in the Windows and Web offerings)
Concurrency and Transactions
New Features in ADO.NET
LINQ to ADO.NET
0.00 average based on 0 ratings