- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 day
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
Techi4s offers professional & corporate training in Magento Ecommerce Open source tool in Coimbatore,Gandhipuram. Techi4s is one of the leading E-Commerce web development training institutes in Coimbatore we believe that we can share our professional experience gained with working for several ecommerce projects to our students. We assured 100% Placement support in coimbatore best Magento Training institutes.
What Will You Learn?
By the end of this course you’ll able to:
- Versatile Content Management
- Mobile-Friendly Configuration
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization
- Powerful and Spacious
- Built-in Upsells and Cross-sells
- Easy Third-party Integrations
- Customize Security Permissions
- Intelligent Filtered Search For Shoppers
- A Gigantic Community
- Saves time and money
- Learn HTML/JS/CSS: this will be used for front end development or any UI customization in client side so that you must expertise these things before doing anything
- Learn PHP: at least you build your own PHP simple app from beginning to understand some basic feature. For example: you can build a simple CMS with authentication
- Learn OOP & MVC: these design pattern are very important to get started with magento so that you can't miss it.
- Install and configure magento: it is not too complicate to do this. At least you can set up a magento site from beginning to get it work and act as administrator of the site.
- Install and configure some module: one step checkout, smtp, theme, language ... so you understand how the system work
- Do the first theme customization
- Do the first module customization
- Do the full new module/theme
Introduction to ADO.NET
ADO.NET Connections (Web offering only)
DataReaders and Connected Access
Data Sets and Disconnected Access
More About DataSets
XML and ADO.NET (Not covered in the Windows and Web offerings)
Concurrency and Transactions
New Features in ADO.NET
LINQ to ADO.NET
0.00 average based on 0 ratings