- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 10
- Duration 15 day
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
MongoDB Developer and Administrator Certification Training in Coimbatore
Techi4s is the No.1 Training institute in MongoDB Training Coimbatore. Here MongoDB Advanced Training will be provided by the trainers.Our MongoDB Course Coimbatore content designed in the manner of Basic to Advanced concepts.
The data storage and data handling demands of businesses have increased as they are now exposed to vast volumes of data from various sources. Not to mention, there is also an immense diversity of data that needs to be stored and processed. In this scenario, data-centric web applications have become a necessity. MongoDB emerges as a powerful contender because of the full range of features and functionalities it offers. The growing demand for MongoDB development services is proof of the database's popularity. This would be a great time to learn more about MongoDB, as it is the most popular NoSQL database, with significant adoption in the top 500 organizations in the world.
Techi4s is the Best MongoDB Training Institute in Coimbatore. All our trainers are working Corporate Professionals. We offer classes with complete hands-on experience. We are the best in the industry to provide MongoDB Course in Coimbatore.We also provide placements to our students who are competent.
MongoDB which initially released in 2009, is today a name to be reckoned with. It has gained popularity amongst start-ups not just in India but worldwide due to its diverse features. One of its powerful features is Load-Balancing. The Open-Source Database has a feature to balance high-loads of data onto multiple servers which makes this database very lucrative for fast-growing companies who are looking to scale up operations in a very short span of time. In order to scale and balance out the load over various servers.
MongoDB query language, indexes, data modeling, and high availability and scaling in MongoDB. MongoDB aggregation framework, MapReduce. With our tailored Curriculum you will be able to deploy and maintain data , Handle huge volume of data set import and export data from mongoDB. We train students to maintain proper back ups and restore them when needed. With the handson training students will explore alot more than normal training and develop skills in critical areas such as diagnostics, troubleshooting, maintenance, performance tuning, and disaster recovery.
Why we learn MongoDB?
- USABLE IN THE CLOUD MongoDB has a SaaS version called Atlas, which makes it quick and easy to develop and deploy in the cloud.
- ALREADY USED AT LARGE COMPANIES MongoDB is already being used at large companies across industries. Among them are Gap, eBay, Adobe, Google, Verizon, Intuit, and Business Insider. Developers who learn MongoDB now can give themselves extra marketability as more companies adopt the software.
- FLEXIBLE AND FUTURE-PROOF Using a rigid database system forces you to keep your data in a certain form and often locks you into whichever vendor you start with. The flexibility of MongoDB means this isn’t an issue, and you can use new data structures when you want to.
- MAKES COMPLEX TASKS EASY FOR DEVELOPERS MongoDB’s document-oriented model can be used with many programming languages to meet the complex development requirements of modern apps. While it can handle complex tasks, it’s not complicated to learn, and most developers get the hang of it quickly.
- FREE TO USE This speaks for itself. Instead of paying for database software that’s less flexible and lacks a strong community, you can learn MongoDB and save the money. There’s even a free version in the cloud with the free trial version of MongoDB Atlas. The software is also transparent and easy to modify, which gives developers the power to make it their own based on their needs.
What Will You Learn from this Course?
- Understand how MongoDB stores data
- Gain mastery of the most popular MongoDB interface, Mongoose JS
- Write efficient queries for reading data
- Learn the purpose of each of Mongoose's functions
- Design effective NoSQL schema with both data nesting and lookups
- Familiarity with concepts of database i.e How data is managed into database
- Familiarity with Json structure. Since mongodb utilises binary json format for data representation
- Purpose and features of Nosql i.e How Nosql offers better performance
Introduction to ADO.NET
ADO.NET Connections (Web offering only)
DataReaders and Connected Access
Data Sets and Disconnected Access
More About DataSets
XML and ADO.NET (Not covered in the Windows and Web offerings)
Concurrency and Transactions
New Features in ADO.NET
LINQ to ADO.NET
0.00 average based on 0 ratings