- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 day
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
Zend Framework (ZF) best training Coimbatore is a leading open-source framework for developing enterprise-scale, PHP web applications and services. ZF incorporates advanced software design patterns with a component structure based on highly modular, object-oriented code.
What Will You Learn?
Understand how to use Zend Framework to quickly build well-designed, scalable, and secure web applications. The class covers fundamental ZF concepts. And you will learn how to save time and solve common problems using components.
By the end of this course you’ll able to:
- Build a web application using Zend Framework
- Define services classes — including model, view, controller, and custom "factory" — with well-defined dependencies.
- Create a multi-layer view architecture with your custom themes.
- Build object-oriented form classes that are easily maintained and extended.
- Secure your website against attack using the Zend Framework filtering and validation classes.
- Control applications' workflows with Zend Framework listeners and events.
- Build model classes that securely interact with a database.
- Use best practices to add modular application features.
- Good working knowledge of PHP at an intermediate level and experience with developing object- oriented PHP applications.
Introduction to ADO.NET
ADO.NET Connections (Web offering only)
DataReaders and Connected Access
Data Sets and Disconnected Access
More About DataSets
XML and ADO.NET (Not covered in the Windows and Web offerings)
Concurrency and Transactions
New Features in ADO.NET
LINQ to ADO.NET
0.00 average based on 0 ratings