- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 10
- Duration 15 day
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
Best Institute For Google Web Tool Kit GWT Training Institutes in Coimbatore
Techi4s is a leading coaching, practice and development Organization providing progressive placement homeward courses.
The company is promoted and crystal rectifier by a team of pros. The corporate offers MNC setting and infrastructure student's edges the facilities of operating in real time setting. Our trainers square measure specially recruited from IT majors. Our course programme conjointly contains coaching for interview handling techniques and exclusive seminars on trade homeward awareness programs by domain specialists. The provision of this resource beside extreme efficient nature of our versatile coaching module ought to offer your company a innovative.
For the corporates, it's a mixture of software package packages and platforms, starting from the low-end to the high finish. And for associate equally varied people, that embody medium and enormous, personal likewise as public enterprises and software package development corporations.
Our coaching division is supported by the position cell, that helps the candidates on attend interview in IT majors and become sure-fire. the right mix of individuals, vision and technology may result in innovative solutions. The vary of useful expertise and talent sets give any company the correct foundation to explore the realms of rising technologies and to develop solutions for the long run.
- Strong Knowledge in web-based application like HTML,CSS & Ajax
Benefits to learn GWT (Google Window Toolkit) Java Framework
- If you are a Java veteran with experience in Swing or AWT, then choosing GWT should be a no-brainer. The learning curve is the least with this background.
- Even if you are not experienced in Java GUI development, the experience in working on server-side Java for years will come in handy while developing GWT apps
- You can create highly responsive web applications with heavy lifting on the client-side and reduced chattiness with the server-side
- The IDE support for GWT cannot be better. Java IDEs have matured over the past decade to be one of the best in the world and GWT can take direct advantage of it
- The integrated debugging beauty is something you can kill for. The excellent debugging support offered by the mature Java IDEs is one feature that could sway anybody’s decision in favor of GWT
- The IDE syntax highlighting, error checking, code completion shortcuts etc are overwhelming – to say the least
- GWT is being actively developed by Google. We know that the project is not going to die off anytime soon. Until now their commitment towards the project says a lot about its future in the industry.
- The community behind the project is also a big PLUS. Discussions take place daily in Stack overflow, discussion forums, wikis and personal blogs. A simple search with the right keyword could point you in the right direction
- GWT is a well thought-out API; not something that was put together in a hurry. This helps you as a developer to quickly comprehend the abstractions and makes it really intuitive to use
- You have the advantage of being able to use standard Java static code analyzers like FindBugs, CheckStyle, Detangler, PMD etc to monitor code and design quality. This is very important when you are working in a big team with varying experience.
- Although the compilation process takes hell a lot of time, you don’t have to go through that during development. There is a special hosted mode that uses a browser plug-in and direct java byte-code to produce output. That is one of the main reasons you are able to use a Java debugger to debug client side code.
- Rich third-party controls are available through quite a few projects like Smart GWT, Ext GWT etc. They are well designed, easy to use and theme-able. So, if you have a requirement where existing controls don’t just cut it, you should be looking into one of these projects. There is a really fat chance that one of those components will work out. Even if that doesn’t work out, you can always roll out your own.
- GWT emphasizes the concept of a stateful client and a stateless server. This results in extremely less load on the server where many users have to co-exist and high load on the client where only one user is working
- I18N and L10N are pretty straight-forward with GWT. In fact locale based compilation is taken care by the GWT compiler itself. The same cannot be said about regular client-only frameworks
- GWT comes built-in with browser back button support even while using AJAX. If you are an AJAX developer, I can almost feel your relief. This is priceless.
ASP.NET MVC Fundamentals
Working with Data
Building RESTful Services with ASP.NET Web API
Authentication and Authorization
Building a Feature End-to-End Systematically
0.00 average based on 0 ratings