- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 day
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
Java Struts Framework training in Coimbatore provided by the best training institute in Coimbatore (Techi4s Training Solutions Pvt Ltd) with 100% real-time,practical and placement.Java Struts Framework Training in Coimbatore provides by Techi4s with real-time working professional which will help students and trainees to get trained in practical real-time scenarios along with theory.This training will definitely help you to complete certification and clearing interviews.Our Java Struts Framework training focuses on giving students basic to advanced level.Our team of trainers are Technical Architects and Project Leads working in MNC's and will help in real time projects.Best Java Struts Framework Training in Coimbatore provides By Techi4s in flexible timings.We also provide fast track,online and corporate training.Java Struts Framework Syllabus covered full of practical examples which will help students and trainees to land up in jobs.Java Struts Framework Project Structure,Java Struts Framework Application Components etc with live examples..
Our training Institute is equipped with perfect environment with all required facilites and course fee is less compared to other training institutes.Our Java Struts Framework training will be scheuled on Regular Weekdays and Weekends based on students requirements
- Knowledge of Servlets, JDBC & XML is essential.
- Knowledge of Core java
Benefits to learn Java Struts Framework
- Centralized File-Based Configuration. Struts values/mapping are represented in XML or property files. This loose coupling means that many changes can be made without modifying or recompiling Java code, and that wholesale changes can be made by editing a single file. This approach also lets Java and Web developers focus on their specific tasks (implementing business logic, presenting certain values to clients, etc.) without needing to know about the overall system layout.
- Form Beans.
- Bean Tags. Struts provides a set of custom JSP tags that let you easily output the properties of JavaBeans components.
HTML Tags. Struts provides a set of custom JSP tags to create HTML forms that are associated with JavaBeans components. This bean/form association serves two useful purposes:
- It lets you get initial form-field values from Java objects.
- It lets you redisplay forms with some or all previously entered values intact.
- "Plumbing code" contained within the Struts framework. Mapping HTTP request parameters to Java objects is handled by Struts, for example. You don't have to do it. This allows you to focus more on the domain problem instead of building infrastructure.
- Good documentation & plenty of books. If you have to leave the project and/or someone else has to maintain it then using a well known and well documented framework will make that job much easier. A homebrewed framework just can't match that.
- Broad user testing. Since Struts is used in plenty web-apps the framework will get looked at by many more eyes than anything you could write alone. Usually, but not always, that means any problems you have will have been seen by someone else (and hopefully resolved) first.
ASP.NET MVC Fundamentals
Working with Data
Building RESTful Services with ASP.NET Web API
Authentication and Authorization
Building a Feature End-to-End Systematically
0.00 average based on 0 ratings